On Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 the superstar French forward, Kylian Mbappé, apparently wants out of Paris Saint – Germain this summer during the transfer window.
Kylian Mbappé Recently Resigned with Paris Saint – Germain
This news comes as a great surprise to many as less than just 6 – months ago Mbappé agreed to a large and very profitable contract extension with Paris Saint – Germain F. C., and now the French football star is seeking a way out from PSG as Kylian has been reported to be full of growing frustration regarding his current situation.
According to sources the World Cup winner with France had been getting close to joining the Real Madrid football club via a free transfer this past summer, but Mbappé eventually decided to stay with Paris Saint – Germain for 2 – additional seasons and having a player option to remain there for an extra season if he so chose to do so.
Various reports that were published in France on Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 through multiple sports and news media outlets including the L’Equipe sports daily, RMC, and Le Parisien, as well as Marca, which is a Spanish publication, disclosed the understanding that Kylian is unsatisfied playing for Paris Saint – Germain, and that he wishes to leave the football club as early as this January’s transfer window if possible.
Sources close to Kylian Mbappé had this to say about the matter
The sports adviser for Paris Saint – Germain, Luis Campos, who is said to be very close with Mbappé, told the Canal + broadcaster that the disgruntled forward definitely refrained from telling him that he was looking to move away from the football powerhouse this upcoming January during the next transfer window.
“It’s information that comes before a match, it’s very serious, this is the reason why I’m here, to deny,” Luis Campos expressed.
Other officials from Paris Saint – Germain refused to give comments when inquired about the status of Mbappé after he had expressed his aspirations to join a different football club, and if PSG would be willing to let Kylian leave town as he is under contract.
The Paris Saint – Germain F. C. has absolutely dominated the French League especially ever since the cash – rich Qatari investors took control of the club back in 2011, but they unfortunately have failed to produce that level of success on the overall European stage even though they have spent massive amounts on superstar players to put on the pitch for PSG.
The club officials of PSG had hoped Kylian’s past decision to rebuff the advances of the Spanish giant would ultimately lead them to the conquest of acquiring club football’s most coveted trophy from winning the Champions League, and it is extremely unlikely that PSG will let Mbappé leave town without some sort of a fight.
Next Match for Paris Saint – Germain
Paris Saint – Germain is set to host Benfica on Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 in the Champions League at the Parc des Princes.
Possible Reason for the Frustrations ofKylian Mbappé
Earlier on during this season, Kylian avoided a question on the project and goals that had been presented to him last May of 2022 in order to convince him to stay, and he also declined to comment on if he was content with the manner in which it materialized.
More recently than that, Mbappé hinted at the fact that he would prefer to play alongside with another powerful striker such as he continuously gets to with the French national team as opposed to playing in a pivot role for PSG up front.
Paris Saint – Germain’s head coach, Christophe Galtier, claimed earlier this week that the mighty French club attempted to recruit another strong striker with a different style that would enable Mbappé to play in his favorite position, but PSG was unable to make that happen.
“I don’t know what Kylian has been told before I joined or when he prolonged with Paris Saint – Germain,” the head coach of Paris Saint – Germain, Christophe Galtier, explained.
Childhood Dreams of Kylian Mbappé
Mbappé originally joined the Paris Saint Germain football club after leaving Monaco back in 2017 when he was still a youngster (teenager). Kylian has often stated that playing for Real Madrid has always been his childhood dream, and even when he signed his most recent contract extension, the French forward never ruled out making that move happen one day. Now may be that time especially while he is in the prime of his pro football career.
“What will happen in the future, I don’t know,” Kylian Mbappé mentioned last May of 2022.
Kylian Mbappé’s Football Career Achievements, Honors, & Awards
- Ligue 1: 2016 – 2017
- Coupe de la Ligue Runner – Up: 2016 – 2017
Paris Saint – Germain
- Ligue 1: 2017 – 2018, 2018 – 2019, 2019 – 2020, 2021 – 2022
- Coupe de France: 2017 – 2018, 2019 – 2020, 2020 – 2021; Runner – Up: 2018 – 2019
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2017 – 2018, 2019 – 2020
- Trophée des Champions: 2019, 2020
- UEFA Champions League Runner – Up: 2019 – 2020
France U – 19
- UEFA European Under – 19 Championship: 2016
- FIFA World Cup: 2018
- UEFA Nations League: 2020 – 2021
- UEFA European Under – 19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2016
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year: 2018 – 2019, 2020 – 2021, 2021 – 2022
- UNFP Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year: 2016 – 2017, 2017 – 2018, 2018 – 2019
- UNFP Ligue 1 Team of the Year: 2016 – 2017, 2017 – 2018, 2018 – 2019, 2020 – 2021, 2021 – 2022
- UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Month: April 2017, March 2018, August 2018, February 2019, February 2021, August 2021, February 2022
- UEFA Champions League Squad of the Season: 2016 – 2017, 2019 – 2020, 2020 – 2021
- UEFA Champions League Team of the Season: 2021 – 2022
- FIFA FIFPro World11: 2018, 2019
- Golden Boy: 2017
- FIFA World Cup Young Player Award: 2018
- FIFA World Cup Dream Team: 2018
- Kopa Trophy: 2018
- IFFHS Men’s World Team: 2018, 2021
- French Player of the Year: 2018, 2019
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2018
- Ligue 1 Top Goal Scorer: 2018 – 2019, 2019 – 2020, 2020 – 2021, 2021 – 2022
- Ligue 1 Top assist provider: 2021 – 2022
- Globe Soccer Best Player of the Year: 2021
- Onze de Bronze: 2019
- UEFA Nations League Finals Golden Boot: 2021
- Knight of the Legion of Honour: 2018
The Associated Press News Services. “Mbappé reportedly wants out of PSG amid growing frustration”. The Associated Press. Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
Football Reference News Services. “Kylian Mbappé”. Football Reference. Wednesday, October 12, 2022.