Booklovers rejoice! Here’s a deal you’re going to love. Rakuten Kobo has expanded it’s all you can read eBook subscription service to now include unlimited access to audiobooks.
Readers can choose a read-only or listen-only Kobo Plus subscription for $13.99 per month or choose the combined read and listen subscriptions for $16.99 a month.
You have more than 1.3 million eBooks to choose from more than 100,000 audiobooks.
Subscribers can try the Kobo Plus read and listen catalogue for free for 30 days.
“At Kobo, our goal is to make reading lives better with an unparalleled, accessible reading experience,” says Bart Robers, Director, Audiobooks and Global Subscriptions, Rakuten Kobo.
“Whether it’s our best-in-class eReaders, our expansive eBook and audiobook offering or our top-rated Kobo apps for reading and listening, we’re in the business of delighting readers.
“After over a decade as pioneers in the digital reading space, we’ve learned that nothing excites a booklover as much as saying “read as much as you want,” which is exactly what our Kobo Plus service offers.
“In the two years since launching Kobo Plus all-you-can-read eBooks in Australia, we’ve seen a flood of readers try it out.
“It’s been incredible to see how voracious Aussies are when it comes to reading, which is why we’re expanding the Kobo Plus subscription offering to include audiobooks as another way for booklovers to continue reading on-the-go.
“Now, Kobo users can enjoy unlimited reading and listening in more moments throughout their day for a low monthly fee.”
Australians can access the Kobo reading and listening libraries through the free Kobo Books app on their iPhone or Android device as well as on a Kobo eReader.
Readers can access some of the latest bestselling titles and discover new genres and authors.
– Suspenseful thrillers by Australian author Rachel Amphlett along with titles from around the world by M.C. Beaton, Emily Hepditch and Elizabeth Peters
– Romance by Claire Contreras, Toni Anderson, Alexis Hall, Jackie Lau and Beverly Lewis
– Self-help bestsellers from Brianna Wiest, Gabrielle Bernstein, Eckhart Tolle and Deepak
– Fascinating mystery series by C.J. Archer, Rachel Lynch, Molly Black and Dale Mayer
– Best-selling biographies of Anthony Kiedis, Mariel Hemingway and Buffy Sainte-Marie
– Contemporary fiction by beloved authors including Elena Ferrante, Lynne McEwan, Louisa Scarr and Alice Hoffman
– Thoughtful nonfiction by Linden MacIntyre, Thomas King and Ibram X. Kendi
– Renowned literary works from Louisa May Alcott, Oscar Wilde, Lewis Carroll, Jane Austen to name a few.
– Classics of Childhood narrated by celebrities like John Ritter, Betty White, Michael York,
Robby Benson, Brian Austin Green and more.
– Full celebrity cast narrations by Jordan Fisher, Dascha Polanco, Orson Scott Card amongst others.