GoPro has launched three exciting new Hero11 Black cameras that offer improved colour, a wider field of view, better stabilisation and longer battery life.
The HERO11 Black, HERO11 Black Creator Edition and HERO11 Black Mini all have larger sensors that deliver 10-bit colour depth and more than a billion colours – that’s 64 times more colour.
The larger sensor aboard the Hero11 Black and Hero11 Black Mini can deliver 5.3K video at up to 60 frames per second and 28 megapixel stills.
GoPro is also celebrating its 20th birthday this year – the company was formed in 2002.
HERO11 BLACK – $649.95 for GoPro subscribers ($799.95 without a subscription)
Has the signature GoPro HERO design and the durability and performance that goes with it.
HERO11 BLACK CREATOR EDITION – $929.95 for GoPro subscribers ($1099.95 for non-subscribers)
This takes and the HERO11 Black and turns it into an all-in-one vlogging, live streaming solution. It also includes a new battery grip with built in controls and enough power to capture four hours of 4K video. Also onboard is a microphone, external mic input and LED light. It also has two cold shoe mounts for mounting additional accessories.
HERO11 BLACK MINI – $499.95 for GoPro subscribers.
Due for release on October 25, Hero11 Black Mini shrinks down the camera yet still offers the features and quality of its big brother.
The Hero11 Black’s larger sensor means users can also capture 8:9 aspect ratio videos for the largest vertical field of view.
From here users can decide if they prefer sharing a 16:9 widescreen video or a 9:16 video for TikTok or Instagram Reels.
Also possible with the new sensor is HyperView – with widest 16:9 field of view for the HERO camera.
All Three HERO11 Black Cameras include:
– Emmy Award-winning HyperSmooth 5.0 technology with in-camera 360-degree Horizon Lock to keep your footage steady even if your camera rotates a full 360 degrees during capture.
– New hyper-immersive HyperView digital lens delivers the widest angle 16:9 shot ever produced natively in a HERO camera. It’s for high-action point-of-view capture. Plus, GoPro’s signature SuperView is now available in 5.3K60 and 4K120.
– Three new Night Effect Time Lapse presets that make capturing pro-quality Star Trails, Light Painting and Vehicle Light Trails easy.
– TimeWarp 3.0 now captures at 5.3K, an impressive 91% leap in resolution from 4K, and an incredible 665 per cent more than 1080p.
– Simpler camera control with Easy and Pro modes. Easy Controls make it easier than ever to record in the best setting for any situation, while Pro Controls unlock every aspect of your HERO11 camera for maximum creative control.
– Enduro Battery dramatically improves camera performance in cold and moderate temperatures, extending recording times up to 38 per cent in HERO11 Black. Enduro comes in-box with HERO11 Black and HERO11 Black Creator Edition and as a built-in Enduro battery in HERO11 Black Mini.
The GoPro subscription not only gives you the discounted prices for HERO11 Black cameras, but it automatically updates your footage to your GoPro cloud account with unlimited back-up at original quality.
And when it’s finished uploading your footage, it can create a highlight video of your most recently uploaded videos.
A GoPro subscription includes:
– Full access to all the premium editing tools in the GoPro Quik app
– Full access to GoPro’s growing cloud-based editing capabilities
– Live streaming via private links
– Exclusive savings on new GoPro cameras
– Damaged camera protection
– Up to 50% savings on GoPro camera, accessories and lifestyle gear at GoPro.com
The HERO11 Black and HERO11 Black Creator are both available today. The HERO11 Black Mini will be released on October 25.